Is it possible if you hire a player than you had the choose to buy the player?

maartenr

Reaction score
He if you hire a player you should get the option that if you want to have that player than you can buy him.
Than should be to option to arrange an amount of money including the hiring thing to get the player and if you want him you pay that amount of money agreed on the hiring contract.
This was possible with earlier football manager.

do you mean loan? and f you do then you should be able to set future transfer fee. if it is good prospect though clubs will remove the future transfer fee as they do not wish to sell

So seacow if a club dont want to sell him afther the loan, the future transfer fee will not appear.
And if they want to sell him afther the loan i should get to the future transfer fee?
Am i right? And yes i mean loan.

View attachment 310111Do you mean the future fee? And if its 0 euro, could i get him for free?

And if its not set there is no agree on buying or selling the player and ifs 0 the club who selling him for free.

I've change the language from the game from Dutch to English and now its more clear to me.

The future fee is something you set (however, the selling club will often change it).. Where it says "Future fee - Not set" change that to a price and you will be able to buy the player for that price at any time during the loan.