Is it possible to apply custom banners to adboards?

k_ware

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm quite new to FM and I was wondering if you can add your own banners to the adboards around the pitch. I have tried the Serie A and Premiership Adboard packs but I would like my own CUSTOM banners. Preferably I would like for the banners to be applied to all stadiums not just a few.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Anyone?

Might help

My mate told me how to add a few custom ads, didn't think it would work because he said didn't need a config file. But it works.

Path should be C:\Users\YourUser\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\pictures\ads\default

The picture files have to be 1024x128 and these were the same names as the original adboards, don't know if adding more with different file names will work. I'll try in a bit then get back to you.

aha looks good, but it is using a config file, cos you have just saved things over the names of the originals lol but still nice work

Didn't think of that. :p
Anyone happen to know where the original config file is, I would really like to add more different adboards. =]

hmmm you can probally find it somewhere, it most likely has one big config for graphics

im sure it can be done as on the BBC skin the BBC logo is on the boards around the pitch

the instructions above will work in steam, as it uses the same users directory format.

However to find the game main directory in pgrogram files, go to program files/steam/steamapps/football manager 2009 or somesuch.

i've got about 300 ads in that directory for some reason. stuff like this. but with the bbcsport skin on. it seems to not use them. any ideas

sorted now. when your using a different skin. i had to go to

C:\Users\YourUser\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins\graphics\pictures\ads\default

then do the same as other post

anyone want the ads file uploading just let me know

they're not my making and i can't remember where i got them from but will put them on if you want

yeh i wuldnt mind those ads

but just to clear it up, if ur usuing a skin then u have to save in a diff place?

i've already uploaded them and forgot to say. ha. they're in the matchday graphics download tab

it tells you on there where to put them but yeah you change the ads that are in your skin you're using

hope this helps