Is it possible to change the start date of the game?

nutter453

Reaction score
As the title suggests I'm wondering if it's possible to bring the start date of the game forward to this year. EG. So in the "Start game in" selection box England is the 7th July 2013 rather than 7th July 2012.

Thanks for any responses.

No it is not, you could holiday for a year to that date that is your only real option

Okay, thanks for the quick response. I though there might be a possibility as I've got Pro Cycling Manager which works in a similar way (Editing wise) and you can change the date in that.

or you can select a country which start for example in April. Normally, you will have different possibilities : April 2012 or April 2013 for the start date. So, you will have less time to be on holiday.

There is an update somewhere on sortitoutsi (site down for maintenance so can't get the link) which allows you to start the game in May 2013. All the correct stats for 27 leagues have been added for the 2012/13 season including the fixtures and results which are exactly the same as in real life, apart from friendlies and European games. Only problem is the EL & CL can't be edited, so the winner of each may not be the same as in real life, also the playoffs can't be edited, so in the championship, for example, only Cardiff & Hull are guaranteed promotion because of their league finish, Crystal Palace are in the playoffs so won't necessarily be promoted. All transfers which have taken place so far this season also go through on 1 July 2013 as opposed to 2012. Only reason I'm not using the update is because there are a few managerial changes which aren't done and I don't have time to update the CA/PA of any players which have been missed but hopefully this will all be sorted by the end of the transfer window.