Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Is it possible to genetically engineer a Dragon(read ALL of the details)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You may want to read this and think before telling me it's impossible. Flying was once impossible, then the Wright brothers decided it wasn't and did something about it. You don't need a strand of Dragon DNA and as far as anyone knows, they may not have existed(I believe they did and still do).

Reaction score
You may want to read this and think before telling me it's impossible. Flying was once impossible, then the Wright brothers decided it wasn't and did something about it. You don't need a strand of Dragon DNA and as far as anyone knows, they may not have existed(I believe they did and still do).
Read what exactly? Posting a link would be helpful:)

Reaction score
Link please.

Anyway, I think it's possible but we should bother with more important things than creating dragons.

Mod-ern Day Legend
Reaction score
You don't need a strand of Dragon DNA and as far as anyone knows, they may not have existed(I believe they did and still do).
You mean you DO need a strand of dragon DNA. Besides, they almost certainly didn't exist.

Reaction score
Just take some DNA from a Komodo and genetically modify it, but seriously.. were you stoned when you decided to make this topic? LOL!

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
What has this got to do with FM11 Skins and Graphics? :$

Reaction score
lulwhat?

Is it possible to make a dragon?

1) I think it's time you had a talk with your parents about what is and isn't real. Santa isn't either, I'm afraid!

2) What has this got to do with FM11 skins and graphics?

Reaction score
Seriously, people realise this is a Football Manager forum? yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.