Is it possible to have good regen's with San Marino?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan92

Reaction score
Im Playing as San Marino now and it's my first seasson in the Serie A (I did it with alot of saving, please excuse me since im new to these game).

Okay I edited the Youth Facilities and Aded a youth academy to San Marino Since I wanted to see the effect it would have on the San Maranise National Team.

The Question Is would I ever be able to produce quality regens? because San Marino only has a population of 35k??

I mean when I check on other Team's that have lower quality youth facilities they sometime's have under 20's player's valued at 1 million plus euros, Whilst I as San Marino only have had player's valued at 800k at max.

So the Question Is will I ever produce serie b quality players?? with san Marino??

Last edited:
To answer your question, it is possible but it isn't very likely - I've never seen a good regen come from San Marino, though I guess your editing has upped the chances of that. You just have to be patient and see if you get lucky - because a lot of the time, luck is what it boils down to.

Status
Not open for further replies.