Is it possible to remove Financial Fair Play?

melia24

Reaction score
Hello, as above really, I delayed ordering the game this year for the simple fact that Financial Fair Play rules were being added to the game. I see myself as just a casual at this sort of game, therefore I want a casual experience without having to take care of the finance situation.

I did not see a thread about this nor did I see many speaking about it from Google searches so thought I would ask.

BUMP

Does anybody read this part of the forum?

Before ordering this years edition I would like to know if Financial Fair Play regulations can be removed or disabled in-game or in the Data Editor.

I have spent a good hour over the past few days looking for an answer on the subject. I have also been unable to find anything that goes into detail or explains how big a deal Financial Fair Play is in Football Manager 2014.

If you want to be a casual gamer of Fm then that is why the FM Classic was introduced. If you want to play the full experience of the game and without the FFP rules then maybe someone on the SI forums to do with editing will be able to point you in the right direction but I think it is something that is hard coded into the game and cant be deleted.

I'm not sure if you can actually turn it off or use the main editor to take it out, I will have a look for you later when I'm home. The new ingame editor would be a way round it thou. You can edit you bank balance, players wages and contracts and even add any player you wanted to your team without paying for them during gameplay, so that takes out money being a issue if that's what you want. You have to pay ?3.99 for the ingame editor thou.

Although it is in the game its nowhere near as strict as it is in real life. I think SI are very careful about getting the balance right between fun and realism on this issue.

On my Monaco save the board kept bailing me out with massive new 12 month sponsorship deals to get around Financial Fair Play so I didn't have to worry about it, other teams will probably do this too not sure about some of the not so rich teams mind.