Is it possible to sign Arjen Robben?

Logam

Reaction score
Is it possible to get this player out of Bayern Munich? im nearing the end of my 1st season with Manchester City and im happy with everything bar my right wing, i don't have a natural AMR in my squad and im looking at Robben to fill that gap, hes perfect for the inside forward role naturally left footed and his stats are amazing, but is it possible to sign him? i tried at the very start of the game and bayern flat out rejected a 70 million bid, has anyone ever signed him or played with him on this FM? is he my best option if possible? obviously being city money is little worry and im wanting to get the very best players for each position i can and outside of Ronaldo i haven't found a better AMR on the game than Robben?

Hi Logam,

I succeed in signing Robben with PSG after 2 seasons but he was at the time transfer-listed.

I bought him 15m and on same conditions and same time I also get Jesus Navas for 13M.

But after 1 season and so many "very close but not on target" robben's shot, I sold him 20M (and also injured Navas 10 M).
Get Masek, (young player, he is a really good MOD and what a finishing he has on my team).

But for ur easy City game, get Willian or Menez.

Last edited:
Hi Logam,

I succeed in signing Robben with PSG after 2 seasons but he was at the time transfer-listed.

I bought him 15m and on same conditions and same time I also get Jesus Navas for 13M.

But after 1 season and so many "very close but not on target" robben's shot, I sold him 20M (and also injured Navas 10 M).
Get Masek, (young player, he is a really good MOD and what a finishing he has on my team).

But for ur easy City game, get Willian or Menez.

Thank you for your reply, i looked for Willian but for some reason he doesn't exist on my game? im running a medium sized database so maybe thats why? its a shame because he seems to be very highly rated on here, ill have a look at Menez though.

It's strange that u can't see him.

He plays for FC Shakhtar Donetsk in Ukraine. You should get a work permit for him (he is brazilian) and for 15-25M€.

U can also afford Eden Hazard (who can play every positions in midfield except DM)! (40-50M€).

Hulk, Douglas Costa, Ronaldo, Di Maria, Nicolas Gaitan, Loic Remy, Ribery, Thomas Muller (retrained there is great)

It's strange that u can't see him.

He plays for FC Shakhtar Donetsk in Ukraine. You should get a work permit for him (he is brazilian) and for 15-25M€.

U can also afford Eden Hazard (who can play every positions in midfield except DM)! (40-50M€).

Yeah i looked in shakhtar and he dosnt exist on my game, hes not been transferred anywhere and when i search his name it doesn't find anyone, maybe you just have to run a large database for him to be on the game? i remember thats what happened with certain players in previous FM editions.

And ive looked at Hazard but he seems more an AML player unfortunately, id love to sign him but i already have Gotze on the left wing whos been amazing.

Robben hogs the ball so darn much. Honestly, playing with Bayern I'm already starting to play Schurrle ahead of him. Not to mention, Robben picks up knocks every other game, he'll usually end up playing ~25 matches a season.

Robben is a brilliant player no doubt but like Aventador has stated, he is very injury prone. As City, i play Silva on the right cutting inside and he is just deadly!

Sign Willian, he's much easyer, less expensive and more potential!
He's right legged, but he has a great left leg too!
You should take a look at him!