02peterw

Banned
Reaction score
move saved game data on to say a memory card and then remove the game from your computer? Just have an amazing leeds save on fm 2010 but that and fm 2011 is slowing ones computer down to a snails pace, so is it possible?

Last edited:
I can't quite understand you muddled question.

You can put a save file onto a memory stick and use it on another computer, provided you are using the same patch as the save file.

You cannot transfer a save from FM2010 to FM 2011.

I can't quite understand you muddled question.

You can put a save file onto a memory stick and use it on another computer, provided you are using the same patch as the save file.

You cannot transfer a save from FM2010 to FM 2011.

Apoligies mate, what i mean is if i save some game data from FM2010 on a memory stick then remove fm2010 from my computer but at a later date re-install it, would the game data still work?

Last edited:
The installer will just uninstall the game itself, your saves, graphics, skins, data files ect. will all remain intact in the My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011 folder.

Apoligies mate, what i mean is if i save some game data from FM2010 on a memory stick then remove fm2010 from my computer but at a later date re-install it, would the game date still work?

Yes. :)

Yeah, but the patch needs to be the same before it will work. So your current FM10 is at say, 10.3, then if you reinstall, you must patch back upto 10.3 before said game will work.

But it's possible to remove, yes.