Reaction score
is it actually possible to start as a club and national manager at the same time, without having to separate users? or any quick ways of getting the job?

thanks for any help guys.

is it actually possible to start as a club and national manager at the same time, without having to separate users? or any quick ways of getting the job?

thanks for any help guys.
hmm no,

there is no easy way to become a club and national manager qickly, the only thing i can think of go national manager first then manage a club that has poor reputation as your experience will not get you a good job even if you put ex int footballer.

you can only start as one or the other. You could give yourself world class rep and start as an International manager and then wait for a club to sack their manager and you take over

once you become the manager of a natinal team u get linked with all the free jobs available

Thanks for the input guys.

you can only start as one or the other. You could give yourself world class rep and start as an International manager and then wait for a club to sack their manager and you take over

how would i go about giving myself "world class rep"?

Set yourself national team, and second manager of the club. Retire the club manager and apply with your other manager and hope.
You set your rep when you make your manager, it's auto, sunday league, pro or international -- go for the latter

set your starting rep as 'ex international player'.