arcangel

Reaction score
MY QUESTION IS DIS, WEN WE SCOUT, WE NORMALLY BUY PLAYERS WIT MORE CA AND MOST IMPORTANTLY PA, SO I WANT TO KNOW CAN A PLAYER WIT A 2 AND HALF STAR PA, DEVELOP OR BECOME WORLD BEST, ASSUMING U BUY A PLAYER LIKE DAT AND USE HIM CONSTANTLY AND UR TEAM PERFORM WELL AND WIN TROPHIES AND THE SAID PLAYER IS UR MAIN PLAYER OVER THE COURSE OF FOUR TO SIX OR SEVEN SEASONS, CAN SUCH A PLAYER HAVE MORE THAN 2 AND HALF STAR PA LATER ON? COS REASON IS DIS MOST OF US SHY AWAY FROM PLAYERS WIT LOWER PA, SO HAVE U SUCH PLAYER OR ITS NOT POSSIBLE, THX.

The star rating is related to your team, so a player with 2.5 stars at barca could be 5 stars at a smaller side
Go by attributes and how he plays, I have a 2.5 star ST who I play behind my main striker and he gets like 20 assists and 15 goals a season, he does exactly what I want from him but hes only 2.5 stars
Scouts don't get it correct 100% of the time

thx, and about the scouts some are ryt and some are wrong but just want to know, cos we all shy away wen we see a player wit 2.5 or below CA and especially PA.

Arghhh so many capitals! :| we understand lower case you know. On topic, some scouts are wrong e.g. I had someone who was 194 PA but was only valued at 2.5 stars by my scouts.

MY QUESTION IS DIS, WEN WE SCOUT, WE NORMALLY BUY PLAYERS WIT MORE CA AND MOST IMPORTANTLY PA, SO I WANT TO KNOW CAN A PLAYER WIT A 2 AND HALF STAR PA, DEVELOP OR BECOME WORLD BEST, ASSUMING U BUY A PLAYER LIKE DAT AND USE HIM CONSTANTLY AND UR TEAM PERFORM WELL AND WIN TROPHIES AND THE SAID PLAYER IS UR MAIN PLAYER OVER THE COURSE OF FOUR TO SIX OR SEVEN SEASONS, CAN SUCH A PLAYER HAVE MORE THAN 2 AND HALF STAR PA LATER ON? COS REASON IS DIS MOST OF US SHY AWAY FROM PLAYERS WIT LOWER PA, SO HAVE U SUCH PLAYER OR ITS NOT POSSIBLE, THX.

Just letting you know your Caps locks is on, but with the scouts the scouts will go by the players who are also in the position at the club already. Plus a good scout will have high attributes for Adaptability, Judging Player Ability, Potential and Determination.

he is not likely to be a world class player, but he can perform very well. For example, you wouldn't call Gabriel Obertan a world class player. But he won Best Player in the Champions League when I won it with Celtic...so just make sure his key attributes are high for the position he plays.

Just letting you know your Caps locks is on, but with the scouts the scouts will go by the players who are also in the position at the club already.
good.gif

the stars aren't in general, they in your team... he may be 2 stars in barça but 5 stars in a 2nd league team

thx and i like ur obertan example, imagine following the star rating one wud have thought it was impossible for him to achieve such feet, u understand me.