Status
Not open for further replies.

seanboro

Reaction score
and told my GF that im buying FM on Friday? She wont let me have it untill xmas

Okay, I think you need to stop being a little girl and ******* buy it.

Pimp slap her and get her to pay for the game.

Don't be a *****.

that fact that you are even asking the question tells you that its time you grew some balls

She's probably going to buy it for you for Xmas, so just tell her to buy you it now?

Your English and support Spain, I agree you should grow some balls.

Cry until she lets you have it.

It works for girls.

Hahahah away man, I was oj...... yeah I support Spain because England are ****, always let you down, Rio Ferdinand is on his way out, Terry is on his way out, Gerrard is not getting any younger, Lampard is on his way out...... Adam Johnsson is good and so is Hart but, anyway **** it, Im ENGLISH , Im off home now toodle hooo

She will buy you the game for xmas obviously... If not, go buy the game and never let her know you have it... can't be that hard....

ORRR buy the game and say , I BOUGHT IT AND YOU CANT TOUCH MA GAME *****! (and you'll probs end up doing *** and she'll forget about the game)

ps: You need balls for the *** ^^)

YouTube - Roy Jones - Can't be touched

Last edited:
She will buy you the game for xmas obviously... If not, go buy the game and never let her know you have it... can't be that hard....

ORRR buy the game and say , I BOUGHT IT AND YOU CANT TOUCH MA GAME *****! (and you'll probs end up doing *** and she'll forget about the game)

ps: You need balls for the *** ^^)

YouTube - Roy Jones - Can't be touched
i cant believe you used that song for cant touch XD, surly MC Hammer would have better

Yes, grow some balls.

Barely related but I'm English and have supported Spain since 2002. Ofc I still 'support' England but until they earn it I just don't go full out. Never been the biggest fan of int. football anyway

just choke her with your ***** that way she cant say jack **** :D

I think you should get the **** off the forums if you are going to create pointless threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.