adamwilding

Reaction score
Hi guys and Girls looking at getting this for my Vita as I love it on my pc but sick of taking my laptop out and about with me. Is it worth getting and also any hints and tips?

Of course, it's FM! :)

I bought the Vita when I heard that FM was coming out. So I might be a bit biased, but I really think that is worth it. It's a bit slower so I generally still play on my laptop, but I reallt like the option to bring it over to a friend watching weekend football etc.

I guess you could do that with your laptop also, but ****, I'm a pragmatist!

Shame that the throphies isn't cross saved though..

I'd say its definitely worth it, especially if your already playing Classic version.

Only thing sou will have to get used to is the slower speed. Menus are fiddly at first but don't take long to become second nature.

Thanks guys. The key reason for wanting it is to play it when away from my laptop as it sure as **** makes the time fly when visiting my wife's family. Just need to get in to playing the classic mode as am used to the full game mode.

Thanks guys. The key reason for wanting it is to play it when away from my laptop as it sure as **** makes the time fly when visiting my wife's family. Just need to get in to playing the classic mode as am used to the full game mode.

Best reason ever

HAHA Great Reason!

Always felt a bit rude going over to visit and taking my laptop out as soon as i walked in the door. Got the game looks a little fiddly but will make sure i get use to it.