Every big money (I don't know what you're finances are like, but I'd consider these big money) transfer has an element of risk. These all seem like players who could justify the money spent with the right development. The Brazilian one looks pretty immense.

midfielder and striker I 'd say yes. Centre back with 9 for Jumping, not so much :p

Aight thank you mate, yeah and the cb the Most expensive ones

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

With the right training, that jumping stat could be brought up. A good youth staff setup is crucial.

**** the transfer will go through 2 years from now, is it still worth it?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I'd gamble on it, yeah. He's at Ajax, who have a fantastic youth setup. I imagine they'll train him in the areas needed for his position.

If the jumping is still an issue long term, you could always push him higher up the pitch and deploy him as a DM or BWM, maybe even a CM(d).

Plus, if you end up playing high or against poachers, his jumping won't be as much of a liability due to his height.

it's jumping reach now, not just jumping. so height has nothing to do with it anymore, all in the jumping reach.

If you're a PL team I guess those are decent buys, brazilian especially but he cant join until 18 as you say. But I wouldn't say the 2 others are "worth it" generally speaking...

Francisco de Castro has "Jumping Reach" at very low level for a center back so I don't think that he's worth any investments

does the 15 yr old AMC fit into your style of play? what's his report card look like? his professionalism/other positive or neg personalities.
he's a very small and weak player but seems to could be really good technically,passing etc.

the brazilian also looks great but waiting 2 yrs is really boring..

I'd perhaps consider training the CB slightly further forward into a DM, to negate the lack of jumping reach.