Citri

Reaction score
Hi, I've been considering buying FM 17 for months now after enjoying FM 16 and playing over 500 hours but I've been heavily discouraged by the negative backlash on Steam, is this year's version really that bad and why? If not, what do you like compared to FM 16? Would you recommend me buying the game? I miss FM badly :D

I'm aware this might be a hard question to answer to and I'd be happy for every response.

Hi, I've been considering buying FM 17 for months now after enjoying FM 16 and playing over 500 hours but I've been heavily discouraged by the negative backlash on Steam, is this year's version really that bad and why? If not, what do you like compared to FM 16? Would you recommend me buying the game? I miss FM badly :D

I'm aware this might be a hard question to answer to and I'd be happy for every response.
I really enjoy FM 17 and like it as much or more than I did FM 16. I have seen those bad reviews on Steam and not sure they are warranted. It isn't a dramatically changed game and more than the FIFA, Madden, NBA games that go out annually, but I often rely on the reviews in Steam before purchasing too.

It's FM 16 with some tweaks, if you're still really in to a save on 16, keep playing 16. If you don't mind paying for 17 to start a fresh do it, it is better