is jack rodwell good enough to be my centre back?

2012mufc

Reaction score
basically, i need a centre back for my villa team coz dunne is quite old, i hav shawcross but i need sum1 else solid, i had sakho but he was doin so well my mate snatched him off me for 27 mill in the network game. hummels agent hates me so he didnt come, missed out on koscielny and chgrynsky, so have resulted to rodwell

im in my 3rd season and the lowest bid i can get accepted is 20 mill pus stephen ireland, is this a good deal? and will he be solid at centre back?

thanks

oh yeh i got into champions league if that helps

I was going to sign him to be puyols replacement in my barca game
he looks to have all the stats needed to be a good centre back, with the right training he could be really good, but its a bit of a risk
i think 20mill plus ireland is too dear

Yes. If you work on his defensive game as a central defender, he can cover quite easily.

Post it in here next time, though.

yeh thts my only worry coz my finances aint great i hope they improve now im in champs league, and 20 mill is a lot, i dnt care about ireland, he hasnt strated a game in like 2 seasons lol, or its kjaer for 24

I signed him in the first season for Chelsea, played him from day 1 at centre back. Now in season 4 and he is my captain and the England captain partners Shawcross at club and country.

Yep. Put him on a good defensive schedule and play him as your ball-playing defender alongside Shawcross playing as a stopper defender.

Pretty sure you could get a better CB for less than 20m.

Whats his star rating at CB?

Pretty sure you could get a better CB for less than 20m.

Whats his star rating at CB?

i think he was a 3 star atm and 3 nd half for future, lol i searched harddddd
tried hummels, koscielney, kjaer, chgrynskey, mbia, i even did a spurs and went desperate lol, but instead of phil neville was gonna get jagielka, but he was 9 mill and like 30 so i didnt bother, but rodwell and shawcross is SOLID....i hope :p

i just signed agger coz i cudnt unsettle rodwell enuf but i got agger for 12.5, is this a good deal? and how good is he?