Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Is Jack Wilshere worth £60 Million?

Reaction score
Playin as man utd in the January transfer window of the second season, Really need a CM to partner fellaini. I've had a bid accepted for £60 million for him but not sure if he is worth it or if I shoul go for someone else? please help, thank you.

Reaction score
Not worth it, just got him for 29m start of 3rd season.
Got Chamberlain for 12m, I'm Utd too.
Probably because Wenger had just retired.

Reaction score
IF you dont have anything else to spend on, he is freaking frustrating to play against, an absolut perfection. But thiago/eriksen play in the same mould and are also great, and cheaper.

Reaction score
yes snap him up now and train his long shots (6)

Reaction score
Thiago is an absolute beast. Got him to 20 passing.

Reaction score
Ross Barkley could get for 10mil or maybe Will Hughes?

Reaction score
5th season with United and i play with Ross Barkley and Wilshere in the mid and i can say Thiago who?

Reaction score
If you have the money and you dont have a weak link, buy him, he is a such a beast.. Scouting reports says that he is injury prone, but he rarely gets injured.

Reaction score
best Center Midfielder I've ever had has been Leon Goretzka, he was MILES better than Jack Wilshere for me in my Arsenal save.

Reaction score
Ikkay Gundogan, marco veratti... Just naming 2 more who is also better than wilshere in my opinion... But wilshere is really good if you ask me. Worth 60m? I don't think so...

Reaction score
60m? i dunno. hes a beast in my save, leading scorer from amc.

Reaction score
Verratti in my opinion is better I got him up to 20 passing, flair, and creativity with 19 decision:O

Reaction score
wilshere is immense on fm if trained properly Ive had him look like lampard a few years back utter immense stats :D worth it but thiago is an equally good shout

Reaction score
Me personally would find no trouble splashing 60m on Wilshere but i think you can get alot better for similar money...My man utd team is extremely strong, highly recomend all of them for any potential buyers

Gk Neuer
WBR Sergio Ramos WBL David Alaba DCR Vidic DCL Phill Jones
Bale LW Sandro BWM Schweinsteiger DLP El Sharaway RW
Rooney DLF Neymar Poacher

Subs
De Gea
Rafael
Santos
Thiago
Fellaini
Van Persie
Welbeck