Ceaton6

Reaction score
Newly promoted birmingham looking for a class striker

On FM13 he was a great player. On this year i don't no. Post a print of your tatic and players. Than i can help you.

Sorry my english i'm from portugal.

Newly promoted birmingham looking for a class striker

Haven't yet gotten that far in my first save to say. How did he do in first year at Verona in your save and how much he'd cost? Looks decent at start.

Sorry I don't know how to take pictures of my screen
i am playing 4-4-2, I brought him for 14m so I hope he does the job

He has 5 star potential I mainly chose to get him because most quality young players had no intention in signing for me haha he cost a bomb but he looks amazing

That's bold spending all your budget on one striker! If he's a success, then fair play. When I got promoted with Bournemouth I signed 12 players for a total spend of 6mill. Got loads of frees. Defo look at free agents if you need to strengthen. I signed Putsilla and Jan Chramosta on frees (start of second season), recommend them. Oh and get Jonas Svensson if you can (300k).

In my opinion you could of got better for cheaper. I have yet to test out Iturbe in this version i know he has been good in others. You could of got Fierro or Vietto for much much cheaper.

Iturbe was one of the only strikers who would come to me, I think it was 4m up front and the rest spread out over 48 months.
First game I lost to Southampton 2-1 but I was unlucky to concede a last minute penalty. Second game I beat arsenal at home 3-2... Iturbe scoring 2 of my goals (his second he rinsed Sagna and rounded szczesny) , so far he looks quality.