ChelseaFan257

Reaction score
I play as Chelsea, am close to finishing my first season. One of my first buys was Lewandowski. Now I know he's young and it's his first season in England and all, and it's not like his current record of 22 goals in 38 games (including 10 in 19 in the league) is all that bad, plus he's had a few injuries (for a total of about 2 months over the entire season)... But what I've noticed is that nearly all his goals are against weaker opposition, or as a late substitute when the game's pretty much tied up already.

I was wondering if anyone else could share their experience with him? I generally play a 4-2-3-1 with Mata as AMC, Hazard and Douglas Costa on the wings, and my striker as a Complete Forward. Torres and Sturridge have 25 and 19 goals in 37 and 35 games respectively in that setup, but the ratings are at 7.51 (Torres), 7.49 (Sturridge) and 7.18 (Rob).

Or am I just paranoid?

I've never had him but for somebody to score 22 goals in a injury ridden first season sounds ok to me? The fact that you've got Torres and sturridge in fine form suggests you are probably using him as a bit part player? But still fair play in his first season. Have you thought about loaning him? If you were to loan him to a half decent premier league team (Everton, Newcastle etc) he would play 90 minutes most games and get used to the premier league? Tho he mite not like being listed!!!

In my opinion, YES!!! He is absolutely brilliant for me on my dortmund save. when i started the save i figured he would be a player i would upgrade in a few seasons but he has been the main man for me, scored over a goal a game with the total being around 45 in all competitions, i also played him as the lone striker in a 4 2 3 1 although at AF not CF. like you said, 22 in 38 isnt that bad for a first season, i think he will only go from strength to strength as long as you give him games and enough service behind him, also gotta recommend signing gotze for however much they want, chelsea has some good playmakers definitely but gotze is unreal and he forms a great partnership with lewandowski

Jovetic is arguably better value for money, slightly cheaper and more consistent I find.
He's a great player though, but you have Torres and Sturridge both scoring well so I wouldn't bother, you're just spending money for the sake of spending money.
You have Lukaku coming back from WBA so just stick with who you have and keep an eye out for regens.