johano3012

Reaction score
I have the oppurtunity to sign Marco Asensio for a total of 40 mill. I'm in need of a better playmaker in my midfield, and I figure Asensio can be that insane playmaker I need for 10 years. But is he worth 40 mill? Should I wait until the summer to see if the price drops? I'm in december 2017, 16.3. View attachment 130229

I would personally say yes,it is a risk as always with the massive amount but he does become amazing from what i have seen.
Hope i was of some help.

Yup, he is. Paid 25m + Andre Schurle for him and i don't regret it for a second. He's a spectacular player.

I'm weighing up a offer for him, he's on the market for £22m and I'm in the 4th season

Ended up buying him. He has been pure class!

ive had him in previous fm games and was class too.i guess 40 million is only expensive if you are a smaller club,to the big clubs its a small amount

ive had him in previous fm games and was class too.i guess 40 million is only expensive if you are a smaller club,to the big clubs its a small amount

Haha, I was Oldham in my first season in PL, so it was all the money I had and then some. But totally worth it

He was transfer listed in my second season so at €8m was a snip...can't wait to see how he turns out

Absoutley amazing player.

Bought with Everton in my first season (£25m and £45m buy back)

Helped Ross Barkley out loads and allows me to dominate play.

I have two formations (433 and 343)

433 - use Asensio and Barkley in a RPM with Besic as BWM (I think it is important you name players who you use with them)

My take on 343 - SS with Shaqiri in a AP(AMC) with mario mandzukic as a complete forward.

He offers good service to the forwards and him and Barkley dictate the play surprisingly well and Besic helps them get back on the ball when they don't have it.

only issue is he sometimes doesn't take the easy options and instead decides to take everyone on (which to be fair to the lad, he does it well)

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk