4ntonio

Reaction score
Hello , I use Raikan AMC tactic with Bayern in 2011 . With this tactic , i need a Poacher and i have Mario Gomez , is he good enough ? He is a great finisher with aerial skills and pace but ... his technique is AWFUL , he can`t dribble but , i think he don`t need this things if he is a Poacher whose job is to score goals .

Technique doesn't matter, he's ******* insane in front of goal. Has 52 in 39 for me and he even went through a 2 and a half month period with injuries and bad form. If you can supply him he'll score, simply put. If for some reason he's not scoring for you then you have Muller, he's ridiculously good as well. 30+ goals for me with a few games left to play.

He should be good enough. He can score a lot of goals if you use him right.

I have bet on him 3 times to be first scorer, and he's come through every time. Mario Gomez is the man.

It really depends how you use him. First season with Bayern I used him, he did solidly and had around 0.8 goals per game, but then I sold him and made Muller the main striker, and he outperformed Gomez with over a goal a game. I also had Fierro and Yesil as backup when Muller wasn't 100%. Gomez gets you goals, but so can a lot of other strikers in the game with better technique (Cavani, Niang, etc).