Reaction score
The question is in the title, I heard Neymar is a great prospect for the future and he was brilliant internationally against me but is he worth the price?

Depends what kind of transfer budget you have...

Simply put no. That 70mill could be much better spent on like half a dozen good players.

always tough to justify spending that much on a single player when it could likely buy you 4 or 5 starting xi players for most of the world.

If you are City, or Barca/Real then yes, anyone else, no.

But holy cow he is absolutely amazing. He has had 45 goal 25 assist seasons with 8+ ratings routinely for me.

I am Man City and in my 3rd season, I haven't bought many players apart from loans and free transfers so I have a big budget :) need a back up/partner for Aguero with similar potential

Should I sell either Dzeko/balotelli and get Gomez and Cavani instead? :)
cavani yes gomez no
i personally prefer higuian
pato is also good
neymar i believe he is good but really expensive with 70 milions you can my 2 or three world class players

I am Man City and in my 3rd season, I haven't bought many players apart from loans and free transfers so I have a big budget :) need a back up/partner for Aguero with similar potential
Hmm......Sell Tevez and Dzeko, then bought Leandro Damiao/Higuain. But i think Leandro would be a cheaper solution

bought him in my barcelona saved game for 60 million and pato for 130 million euros, reason for these is bcos i really like both guys!!!!!!!!!, so thats y i when over the top to sign both players, thats all.

70 million for Neymar is too much, i would spend only 45 million on him not more than that.

with 70 mill and on the 3rd season, you have regens better than him, just work them for 3 seasons.

To play AML you have Hazard or douglas costa. To play as a striker, you should not sell tevez

If u have the cash buy him. I once paid £109m for Rooney lol

If u have the cash buy him. I once paid £109m for Rooney lol

Makes my £90m purchase of Rooney seem cheap compared to you then lol (it was on fm 2011). I also bought Messi for £120m on that save, ridiculous wages though from what I remember.