Is not a MOTOGP story.....ESTORIL!

START OF 2020/2021 SEASON

Last year an amazing victory...this year, we want to win again and try to pass first round of Champions League!!!

MARKET

As i tell in second post i made, i wanna have in my team only players from 1997 to up, and i will buy and sell for those point...

View attachment 26935

Here all player profiles...the best of course is TONALI!!! But also ARABIDZE is really really good!!!

View attachment 26934 View attachment 26933 View attachment 26932 View attachment 26931 View attachment 26930 View attachment 26929 View attachment 26928 View attachment 26927 View attachment 26926 View attachment 26922

And this is my team...only Joao Gomes is a 1996 player, but i cannot have only 3 DC.....so, this OBJECT is a fall (but i have 3 days of market....i can check...)

View attachment 26919

And now, we can start the NEW SEASON!!!

Stay Tuned!!!!​

JULY-AUGUST

We play 5 friendly matches, with amazing results (we beat Sampdoria 8-2!!) but, in first serious match...

View attachment 26828
WE LOOSE SUPERTACA!!!

View attachment 26827
As last year, we play well, new players integration is good, and we also reach a good 9/12 in Premiera Division, we have a bad loose with V.Guimaraes but we win, well, with Benfica and Porto!!!

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 26826
Only few matches, no more word to say....

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE:

View attachment 26825
When you are in 3rd group, of course you can take 2 big team in your group....the biggest trouble is take DINAMO KYEV like 4th team...
Very bad group, but we want to give ALL

And now, SEPTEMBER!!!

View attachment 26824

2 champions league matches, 2 league matches, and the match for enter in Portugal Cup final round.... 5 matches but so hard!

STAY TUNED!!!!

SEPTEMBER

I think is the best SEPTEMBER we can expect...

View attachment 26823
Only victories for my team.....we start in amazing way in CL, with an away victory with Dinamo (end of first time was 0-3, then we sleep and they score) and an incredible 2-1 against Arsenal......in Portugal Cup this match is already for the round (i say wrong in last post) so we start with a WIN.....and in PD we made 2 good win, no goals against and we score a lot...

TABLES:

View attachment 26822 View attachment 26821 View attachment 26820

And now, OCTOBER!!!

View attachment 26819

2 matches of PD (attenction to Pacos Ferreira), the CL big match against Bayern , the 3rd round of Taca and a match who can help us to qualify for semi-finals of Portugal Cup...intensive and great month!!!

Stay TUNED!!

OCTOBER

View attachment 26812
Very good progression, the only bad thing is that we DOMINATE agains Bayern, but reach only 1-1, and Arsenal win....
All the rest, is ok!!

LEAGUE TABLES:

View attachment 26811 View attachment 26810 View attachment 26809
PD is really good, but we wait that all teams have the same matches.....
CL great but we don't have to loose next match
Portugal Cup great, we're in semi-finals...

And now, NOVEMBER!!

View attachment 26808

Really hard month.....3 ugly matches for PD, in CL we have 2 important matches where reach less than 4 points can be really dangerous, and we've 4 round of TACA...

Stay Tuned!!!!​

NOVEMBER

View attachment 26737
No, we cannot reach our CL object, and now is really danger.... also last match with Boavista, our reserves will be 0-2, but in second half they take 3 goals in 15 minutes.....so bad.....for the rest, really good, we reach 5th round of TACA

LEAGUE TABLES:

View attachment 26736 View attachment 26735

In PD, all going well, but Benfica is really on fire.....
in CL, we only need a London Miracle...

And now, DECEMBER!!

View attachment 26734
A lot of matches without a rest, and is bad because i've some KEY players who need to have 2 weeks of recovery....
In this month we decide CL and TACA, and also an important part of PD....

Stay TUNED!! (And pray for me..ahahahaha)​

DECEMBER

This is what happened.....

View attachment 26729
So:
1) We stroke out ARSENAL from CL!!!!
2) We reach 6th round of TACA
3) We made 4/4 in PD
4) We are unbeated in our Portugal Cup Group...

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE:

We arrive 2nd place in our group, and we take UNITED!!!

View attachment 26728 View attachment 26727
United is a really good team, and pass in a ugly group (Real and Napoli goes out!!!!!)

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 26726
We have a great PD , only Benfica and Porto are near, but they have to fight against really soon....

And now, JANUARY 2021!!!

View attachment 26725
We have 5 match of PD (also big match vs Benfica), 6th round of TACA and Semi-Final of Portugal Cup...

This year we fight in all sides!!!!

STAY TUNED!!!!

JANUARY 2021

Is really a full month.....

MARKET:

Christiensen wanna go out, he push a lot and we sell him.....we take 2 players and one other who stay in loan....from Norway and Romania , very good players

View attachment 26655 View attachment 26654 View attachment 26653 View attachment 26652

MATCHES:

Most important news is....WE WIN PORTUGAL CUP!!!!

View attachment 26650 View attachment 26648
Really sad about Benfica match, they goes 3-0, we try but in final we loose....
But, for the rest, we take 12 points in PD, we reach semifinals in TACA (against Porto) and we win Portugal Cup....REALLY GOOD!!!

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 26645
Most important thing is here.....Benfica win against me, but loose and draw some matches...and, now, we have +6....and a potencial +9 from Porto.....GREAT!

And now, FEBRUARY!!!

View attachment 26644

In first 2 matches, my season can stop or continue....because, if i loose with PORTO, they will come back -6 and Benfica can come -3, so all is opened again! And we have to play against United, very very hard match....

STAY TUNED!!!​

FEBRUARY

View attachment 26592
Amazing!! We didn't loose with Porto and, most important, we win against UNITED, without take goals....rellay really good!!

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 26591
+6 against Benfica....+11 agains Porto...TOP!

And now, MARCH!

View attachment 26590
Only 2 PD matches, but also 2 other really important matches: Return against UNITED and first semi-final of TACA against Porto!

STAY TUNED!!

MARCH

Really crazy month....

View attachment 26550
We reach Quarters of CL, UNITED beat us but only 3-2, so we pass....and we also beat Porto in 1st semifinal of TACA...but in PD i made only 1 point...

LEAGUE TABLE and CL:

View attachment 26549 View attachment 26548
SOS...Benfica only -1.....
In CL, all big names,....where you take you take bad!! And we take Simeone and ATLETICO DE MADRID!

And now, APRIL!!!

View attachment 26547
In March, 4 matches.....stop 20 days...and then, 7 matches in one month....very very hard!!! And we play all our season!!!

STAY TUNED!

APRIL

What happened in April???ok, let me see....

CL

View attachment 26239View attachment 26240 View attachment 26237
YEAHHHHH....we beat Atletico!!!!!! And now, semi-final against Bayern....

View attachment 26234
Very very good for my team!!! We also draw in Germany the first semi final match, and we made 13/15 points in PD

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 26231
+4 from Benfica, only 3 games....i need 2 victories for win again PD!!!

And then, last month!!

View attachment 26229
Last month because also if we reach final, was 29th may in Barcelona....
Step by step....first Bayern, then we need 6 points....and then one final, but hoping 2...

STAY TUNED!!!​

FINAL OF SEASON

Is really hard to understand what we can say....because paradise is really near....

PREMIERA DIVISION: WIN!!!!!!!

View attachment 26058 View attachment 26057
Last 3 matches, we reach 3 victories, so we win title, AGAIN!!!

TACA DE PORTUGAL: WIN!!!!!!

View attachment 26056 View attachment 26055 View attachment 26054
An incredible final, 4 minute and BENFICA goes 2-0, but at the end we DESTROY them!!! 3rd title, we win Portugal Cup, Championship and TACA!!!

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE:

View attachment 26053 View attachment 26052
We go to CHAMPIONS LEAGUE final, at CAMP NOU, against BARCELONA.....and we DOMINATE.....but no scoring...and in penalty kick, Markovic fail.....amazing ESTORIL, but Barcelona win....

MATCHES:

View attachment 26051

And now, STOP (for the moment).....like we made in BLACKBURN CAREER, we need to find new ways....This is a great team, and probably i try to take those players in another career.....

THANK YOU TO ALL! See you later!!​