haydondurk

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Using the new lfc marshall update, I have started a new save with Arsenal.
I know for a fact Papiss Cisse bangs in goals for Newcastle But ive started new season and been quoted 22 million for him? Any opinion is good?
Cheers

NO!! 22million you could probs get lewandowski or some1 like that...W,Bony is a good shout at like 10mil hes a beast of a TM

Maupay, Fierro, Bony, Damiao, Gabbiadini, Ferreyra are great options if you can negotiate a good price. Not sure if he's been downgraded on the marshall database but Giroud is unreal & as you're Arsenal he should be your main striker

Maupay, Fierro, Bony, Damiao, Gabbiadini, Ferreyra are great options if you can negotiate a good price. Not sure if he's been downgraded on the marshall database but Giroud is unreal & as you're Arsenal he should be your main striker

I can attest to this... Giroud is awesome on the regular database, he scored like 150 in 170 for me. Gabbiadini is also good.

giroud finished the season with 22 games 4 goals 1 assist. He wanted to leave anyway. I ended up with lewandowski for 30 million. Not bad price if you ask me!

giroud finished the season with 22 games 4 goals 1 assist. He wanted to leave anyway. I ended up with lewandowski for 30 million. Not bad price if you ask me!

Not sure how you use him till all that happens... He can easily score 50 goals per season...

Not sure how you use him till all that happens... He can easily score 50 goals per season...

Think on the new database update lfcmarshalls, he doesnt aswell in my other saves but ill give him have a season then see how it goes.

I play him a lone striker and a poacher... Even tho he is 31 now already got me 23 goals in 20 games... He have gone through 2 long term injuiry and is still so good on my save... I use the regular database... I cannot remember where I seen it but someone has posted an SS of his giroud career history... In 2 season, just counting his english premier division goals, it totals up to about 99 goals. 50 goals in the first and 49 in the 2nd. He is a real beast in the regular database.