Is Pato worth signing

Pato is awesome for my Liverpool squad. Usually scores 20-25 goals in the league and over 30 in all comps. What makes it great is that I got him on a free transfer.

he has been bob useless in first season but like people say hope he picks up in the second season

he scores long range goals for fun in my liverpool game..i bought him for 50 mil...
he takes da **** inda second season..16 goals in 10 mathes for me..best signing ive made so far..

He is amazing...even in first season...buy him before he becomes priceless

Dont bother with Pato,Hulk is an absolute beast in the 9.3 update, Keirrison and Marquinhos are amazing too

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Pato is awesome for my Liverpool squad. Usually scores 20-25 goals in the league and over 30 in all comps. What makes it great is that I got him on a free transfer.

Theres no way you got pato on a free transfer

What i want to know is how do you guys do so well with Cardozo?

I bought him for Juventus for around 7.5 mil, and i think hes scored 1 goal in about 20 games. Any advice? Player Instructions etc.

Cheers!

That's surprising. In my Man City save I bought Cardozo for about ten million. He has been a goal scoring machine for me, I have him as the target man and my tactics call for lots of service to target man. I am on top of the league and he is the biggest reason why! He does occasionally go on scoreless streaks but the team still wins so it's ok lol

great signing if you give him a season, otherwise try out salvatore foti from sampdoria. WELL suited to the prem game!

Dont bother with Pato,Hulk is an absolute beast in the 9.3 update, Keirrison and Marquinhos are amazing too

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Theres no way you got pato on a free transfer

i bet ya dont believe you can get Bojan on a free transfer either?

In my opinion, Pato is only usefull if you play with a second FC (4x4x2), because he has lot of pace. But i think that, for the amout of money that Milan ask for pato, you can get 2 strikers very good. ( Oscar Cardozo from Benfica (+- 12 million), he scores a lot from free-kicks, and long shots, and also if you try André-Pierre Gignac on the first season, you may get him for something around 10 million. Or as a 3rd option, you may consider Kieberling from Bayer Munich II, in my game he was europe´s best striker twice (10/11 and 12/13) and runner up (11/12). Pato is good, but he is not in my top 10 strikers! Remember!!! (aceleration, off the ball, first touch, finishing and composure!!!) This are key atributes!!!!

dont bother with pato,hulk is an absolute beast in the 9.3 update, keirrison and marquinhos are amazing too

---------- post added at 07:10 pm ---------- previous post was at 07:09 pm ----------

theres no way you got pato on a free transfer

yes way i did!!