coolguyrko

Reaction score
Im Man Utd first season using LFC Marshalls january transfer window update.I was wondering who should I get to replace scholes and I was thinking Ramsey.Hes on loan at cardiff but I was thinking of picking him up once his loan is finished if a reasonable price can be established.I have 35m to spend this season but im looking to pick up youth players plus some established players to strenghten my back line.
But scholes will prob leave at the end of the season so he will need to be replaced is there anyone ye recommend I should track for the first season and I dont want to be paying over the odds for players like Hamsik.A Gk will be needed aswell by the end of the season or the start of next season so Ill need money for that.
So with all that in mind who should I look to to replace scholes.

I think he has a -10 potential so he turns into one of the best players in the game. Would be a fantastic replacement for Scholes.

Ramsey is a player that you should buy always if you could :)

Ok ill tack his progress at Cardiff and see how much Arsenal want at the end of the season.

I play with Arsenal, have the best coaches, tutor him, play him in first team, but he is not growing.. so when he will reach his potential? when he will be 30 years?..

From what I have seen, Ramsey does not develop much at all in FM11

With a -10 PA he will develop into a great player.

I'm in 2016/17 season, and ramsey is a 3* player at only 3* potential, with pretty much the same stats he started on

It's the injury, ruined his in-game career.

Better not ruin his career in real life too.

Ramsey doesn't develop well. Get Wilshere instead.

On my Arsenal game Ramsey's good, but Wilshere is as good as Nasri after 1.5 seasons and improving still.

Ramsey doesn't develop well. Get Wilshere instead.

On my Arsenal game Ramsey's good, but Wilshere is as good as Nasri after 1.5 seasons and improving still.
Wilshere will prob develope better but would easily cost 10m more.I will wait till next season for now ill track a few different players.Im also taking a look at Zaragozas Kevin and Ander.

2015 and ramsey hasnt improved alot and i have sent him on loan twice and played him in cup games. so i sold him and got a world class regen called roberto carlos