What Should Romelu Lukaku's PA be?

Votes: 56 54.4%

Votes: 47 45.6%

• Total voters
but i do think his PA should be higher and sanogos?

but i do think his PA should be higher and sanogos?
again, how? -10 suggests that at the very least he will be on par with rooney messi etc in future, with the chance to surpass them all. there is no possible way you can justify that

again, how? -10 suggests that at the very least he will be on par with rooney messi etc in future, with the chance to surpass them all. there is no possible way you can justify that

noticing how you keep puting Rooney beside Messi :p

rooneys CA is 183, messi is 190. thats why im putting him there

The exact same can be said about Ramsey. Has he shown enough to prove he 100% will be on par with the best in the world. He has the potential and that is the same as Lukaku.

The exact same can be said about Ramsey. Has he shown enough to prove he 100% will be on par with the best in the world. He has the potential and that is the same as Lukaku.
ramsey is over-rated, but SI dont change ratings on players while they are injured, im sure he will be downgraded in 11.3

So that would mean there would be no -10 players which is wrong. -10 Players should be the best of the best young prospects and Lukaka falls into that category.

So that would mean there would be no -10 players which is wrong. -10 Players should be the best of the best young prospects and Lukaka falls into that category.
no actually that would be right. the ratings have shifted this year. whereas previously -10 woud be world class, its now -9

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

-10 is 180-200. are you genuinely saying that lukaku is at the very least, going to be as good as the very best, and stands a good chance of being better than the likes of messi? thats why the ratings have shifted

Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype ! let the boy play football and concetrate on his study's we will all soon see if he's good enough.

I'll say one player who was hyped to be the next big thing and then he didn't hit the heights.

Freddy Adu.

no actually that would be right. the ratings have shifted this year. whereas previously -10 woud be world class, its now -9

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

-10 is 180-200. are you genuinely saying that lukaku is at the very least, going to be as good as the very best, and stands a good chance of being better than the likes of messi? thats why the ratings have shifted

That is my point, no matter how good a prospect is there is no way that you can prove they are going to be as good as the greats meaning -10 is in fact pointless. -10 should be the few best prospects in football and Lukaku is.

He's by far one of the biggest prospects in the game itself.

But in real life? He's playing in a pretty mediocre league and although he's proven himself in said league, it's way too soon to say he'll be a future World Elite.

That is my point, no matter how good a prospect is there is no way that you can prove they are going to be as good as the greats meaning -10 is in fact pointless. -10 should be the few best prospects in football and Lukaku is.
from the Belgian researcher:

Romelu Lukaku showed his best in the Belgian league. Only guys who make such an impact in a higher rated league deserve a -10.

thats why he is a-9

So who deserves to be -9? No players have made such an impact that Lukaku has done in one of the top leagues. What Lukaku has done is brilliant and he is one of the best prospects in world football. Obviously in my opinion he deserves to be -10.

So who deserves to be -9? No players have made such an impact that Lukaku has done in one of the top leagues. What Lukaku has done is brilliant and he is one of the best prospects in world football. Obviously in my opinion he deserves to be -10.
wilshere, for one.

again a -9 would reflect that, and would be in balance with the database. all players are also rated in balance to every other. if he goes to spain italy england germany and does that, you can bet he will be made a -10. but on what he has done in the relatively weak belgian league its fine.

wilshere, for one.

again a -9 would reflect that, and would be in balance with the database. all players are also rated in balance to every other. if he goes to spain italy england germany and does that, you can bet he will be made a -10. but on what he has done in the relatively weak belgian league its fine.

So whats the story with aaron ramsey and his -10, he hasnt done much elsewhere other than england, maybe some good games with wales too i suppose

So whats the story with aaron ramsey and his -10, he hasnt done much elsewhere other than england, maybe some good games with wales too i suppose
SI dont downgrade players when injured. as i said before the ratings, and the way they do them have shifted, when ramsey was rated -10, so was lukaku by the way

SI dont downgrade players when injured. as i said before the ratings, and the way they do them have shifted, when ramsey was rated -10, so was lukaku by the way

Ah okay, guessing he'll get downgraded in 11.3 then

Ah okay, guessing he'll get downgraded in 11.3 then
most likely. its why hargeaves is one of the best holding CM/DMs, without kicking a ball in two years

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

put it this way: -9 is the new -10, on that note im off to play FM