Jackkflash

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a strikerless counter formation where I use a left sided inside forward, a central ss and a right sidied winger.

The issue I seem to have is my ss tries to take on everything infront of him instead of laying it off or lloking for support.

Should I change the role?

Hi All,

I have a strikerless counter formation where I use a left sided inside forward, a central ss and a right sidied winger.

The issue I seem to have is my ss tries to take on everything infront of him instead of laying it off or lloking for support.

Should I change the role?

The description of the role indicates that it's going to be the main scorer and will aggressively push forward in the final third. Couple that with player instructions such as More Risky Passes, Dribble More, Get Further Forward, the lack of Hold Up Ball and his high Mentality (Attack Duty), he's not going to do any of the things you wanted? Why did you pick that role?

I was hoping the supporting players around him would be used by him or that they would use him when he is further up the pitch.

Im either using the wrong role or i need to pull the wide men to central roles to ensure the support is readily available.