Fletch98

Reaction score
In my first season I finished 5th, just missing out on Champions league but managed Europa which I eventually won 2nd season and finishing 3rd, behind both Manchester teams:S...Anyway, I'm ooking for a team to possibly win the league and compete for Champions League knockouts (I also got tookover by a female tycoon called 'Susan' something so I'm not cheating before anyone asks!) *=Regen
GK: Joe Hart, Nathan Rudd*
RB: Phil Neville, Tony Hibbert
CB: Phil Jagielka, Ryan Shawcross, Mamadhou Sakho, Alan Lucas*
LB: Leighton Baines, Luke Garbutt
CM: Marouanne Fellaini, Jack Rodwell, Leon Osman, Ross Barkley
ARM: Jeremy Menez, Chris Brunt
ALM: Samir Nasri, Florent Malouda
ST: Kevin Gameiro, Karim Benzema, Jose Baxter, Mbaye Niang
As you can see I have a mixed squad of France/Great Britain or Belgium for Fellaini but he speaks both French and English...
I also plan to keep both Hibbert and Neville til retirement as they have a huge influence on the squad and I want to increase team morale:)

you have joehart and samir nasri. i cudnt even get joe hart for arsenal for 40 mill. and ur everton

how can you afford all them players in a space of three season unless you got a baord take over i just can see nasri or benzema eevr joining everton

The OP does state there's been a tycoon takeover..............

Yiip, it should be good. But If someone gets injured, then it could be tricky.

*wonders why after 2 seasons you have regens in your 1st team*

anyways, i think your problems that susan woman lol

I got Nasri and Benzema after getting Menez because I also manage France on the side and they're in each others 'Favoured Personnel', the money weren't a problem considering Nasri was transfer-listed, it was getting them to sign, too me 2 seasons of praises and declaring interest, Benzema is only on £67,000? Just signed Anelka for a little experience, I did have Pires but he retired.

i know you want to keep neville and hibbert but i'd reccomend signing a new rb and left back if you want to seriously compete for the league