Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Is team good enough? Everton 3rd Season

Fletch98

Feb 27, 2011
In my first season I finished 5th, just missing out on Champions league but managed Europa which I eventually won 2nd season and finishing 3rd, behind both Manchester teams:S...Anyway, I'm ooking for a team to possibly win the league and compete for Champions League knockouts (I also got tookover by a female tycoon called 'Susan' something so I'm not cheating before anyone asks!) *=Regen
GK: Joe Hart, Nathan Rudd*
RB: Phil Neville, Tony Hibbert
CB: Phil Jagielka, Ryan Shawcross, Mamadhou Sakho, Alan Lucas*
LB: Leighton Baines, Luke Garbutt
CM: Marouanne Fellaini, Jack Rodwell, Leon Osman, Ross Barkley
ARM: Jeremy Menez, Chris Brunt
ALM: Samir Nasri, Florent Malouda
ST: Kevin Gameiro, Karim Benzema, Jose Baxter, Mbaye Niang
As you can see I have a mixed squad of France/Great Britain or Belgium for Fellaini but he speaks both French and English...
I also plan to keep both Hibbert and Neville til retirement as they have a huge influence on the squad and I want to increase team morale:)

Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Nov 23, 2008
how can you afford all them players in a space of three season unless you got a baord take over i just can see nasri or benzema eevr joining everton

Fletch98

Feb 27, 2011
I got Nasri and Benzema after getting Menez because I also manage France on the side and they're in each others 'Favoured Personnel', the money weren't a problem considering Nasri was transfer-listed, it was getting them to sign, too me 2 seasons of praises and declaring interest, Benzema is only on £67,000? Just signed Anelka for a little experience, I did have Pires but he retired.

JaydenBeales

Apr 9, 2011
i know you want to keep neville and hibbert but i'd reccomend signing a new rb and left back if you want to seriously compete for the league