Is the game actually playable for anyone with the new patch?

• Thread starter Thread starter George23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

George23

Reaction score
want to start up a new game but don't want to unless the youth intake is working, is everyone having a problem with it?

Most people I know with the youth intake glitch have it regardless of whether their save was made on the new patch or not.

Nope, but because of the injury bug rather than the youth intake problem.

For all I know I have the youth intake bug as well, I just haven't been able to get far enough to tell :-)

Ive just had my intake and i got 2 5 star regens and a 4 star. My save was started before the new patch but ive not had any good youth players on any of my saves before this time

currently on the new save, I have not had any decent regens in my team but there have been some good ones coming out of different countries which are costing around 2-4m so its not too bad. However the amount of injuries there are seem to be hampering my teams success losing the league 2 seasons in a row by two points is very frustrating after loosing to teams like hull, reading, norwich because ive had to field reserves/ youths

i went a whole season in championship with an injury every game and least 1 yellow card every game even with low level training and normal tackling

5 injuries in one game is a record for me. That was on the last patch as well.

Back