Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Is the game actually playable for anyone with the new patch?

Reaction score
want to start up a new game but don't want to unless the youth intake is working, is everyone having a problem with it?

Reaction score
Most people I know with the youth intake glitch have it regardless of whether their save was made on the new patch or not.

Reaction score
Mines seems fine with Swansea.got 4 5 star regens in 3 intakes

Reaction score
Nope, but because of the injury bug rather than the youth intake problem.

For all I know I have the youth intake bug as well, I just haven't been able to get far enough to tell :)

Reaction score
Ive just had my intake and i got 2 5 star regens and a 4 star. My save was started before the new patch but ive not had any good youth players on any of my saves before this time

Reaction score
currently on the new save, I have not had any decent regens in my team but there have been some good ones coming out of different countries which are costing around 2-4m so its not too bad. However the amount of injuries there are seem to be hampering my teams success losing the league 2 seasons in a row by two points is very frustrating after loosing to teams like hull, reading, norwich because ive had to field reserves/ youths

Reaction score
i went a whole season in championship with an injury every game and least 1 yellow card every game even with low level training and normal tackling

Reaction score
5 injuries in one game is a record for me. That was on the last patch as well.