Is the game realistic enough for you?

It's realistic enough for sure. However, I do get frustrated with some of the international bull you get in the tournaments. Mali being unstoppable in the ACON? England winning the world cup 2014 with 0 new regens? A tad too far for me, but I can deal with it.

It's realistic enough for sure. However, I do get frustrated with some of the international bull you get in the tournaments. Mali being unstoppable in the ACON? England winning the world cup 2014 with 0 new regens? A tad too far for me, but I can deal with it.

Its possible that Mali could be unstoppable in the AFCON actually irl , after all they placed 3rd after beating Ghana 2-0 and was narrowly defeated by Ivory coast .

Yeah international results are another thing that could use some work. I definitely like how it is totally random and it's not Spain winning every year, but Switzerland won the euro 2012 in my game, I guess that's possible but it would be truly incredible. And now they are ranked 2nd or 3rd

Ivory Coast were ranked 1st in the World Rankings in 2014 with 0 regens after coming second in the 2014 World Cup

It's a computer game for **** sake, you're not gonna get much more realistic than this. If you played football managment games 20 years ago it's amazing how far they've come.

I've played them for 10 years YNWA. I know they've come far and no one is '********' tbh. It's just somethings they can work on, we all blatantly love the game otherwise we'd not be on a forum dedicated to it.

I'm not complaining at all! Sure there are some annoying things but I actually find it fun when I see these "anomalies". They don't happen every time so the game can't really be called unrealistic and it would be really naive to say some of these things have absolutely no chance of happening in real life.

Player values are just wrong. Playing with Benfica, i win more game than Man City or Inter and still their players have a bigger value, despite my squad having better averages, more goals, etc.

Also, players prizes. Messi wins everything, despite Tevez getting better average, more goals and more games!

Player values are just wrong. Playing with Benfica, i win more game than Man City or Inter and still their players have a bigger value, despite my squad having better averages, more goals, etc.

Also, players prizes. Messi wins everything, despite Tevez getting better average, more goals and more games!

I don't get either. Happens to me too

I was trying to sell Kuyt and the media said "Kuyt issues a come and get me plea to Sam Allardyce (Aston Villas manager)" and then a few messages later "Kuyt snubs Aston Villa move" Also i got a message saying "We are pleased to announce we have increased your wage budget to £0" but they gave me £72 million in the summer so i wasnt too mad.

Back