Is the 'star' rating system messed up? 2.5 star striker bags 35 goals 15 assists

vjcsmoke

Reaction score
Here's the photo evidence: Here's the thing. Timo Werner is only 21. He just scored 35 goals for me. Just amazing performance this season. But the coaches tell me he's only a 2.5 star player. Is the star rating system messed up? Is the rest of my team just so good that Timo looks bad, or is he actually a great player but the star rating system doesn't accurately reflect that fact? As you can see his physical stats are pretty amazing but his actual skills and mental stats aren't that great. Input please!

The real question is, who gives a striker #6?!

The star rating system rates players compared to other players in your team, not compared to the general 'public' of footballers. If it did, pretty much every Prem player would be five stars.

It'd be nice if you could switch between comparing them to your own players and, for instance, comparing them to players in the league you're in, or players of one or more specific teams of your own choice.

It'd be nice if you could switch between comparing them to your own players and, for instance, comparing them to players in the league you're in, or players of one or more specific teams of your own choice.

Not a bad idea. Might be worth suggesting on the main site if you can be bothered.