jamesybhoy

Reaction score
played my second season with everton & during it my team went on a very poor run having been unbeaten this cost me my fight for the league having won the league & a gd run in europe the season before & been on a great run to start i couldnt figure out the problem untill well into the poor run a player complained about not getting on with my assistant manager the run of poor form kept goin so i thought to **** with this & sacked the assiasant & we went on great run from 11th & 10th in the league we came close to the 3rd finishin 5t by just a few points winning the champions league & winning the fa cup & league cup quarter finalist
now in season 3 the same thing has happend i have an assistant who is meant to be world class but he came out as said liverpool were a cert to win the league & now iv went two games without a win having wont my 1st few score'n 10 & losin none is this a glitch cause if i remember right my other assistant done the same & said liverpool would win the league when i went on a really bad run ?

Last edited:
lol liverpool are your rivals so this must have upset your players... i sack anyone who says anything good about another team or wants another job :)

this is why you should never let your assistant manager to press conferences

the press confrances bore me tho its the exact same ? repeated everytime in the same confrence tho gets annoying when u get have u spent all ur transfer budget u answer im no prepared to discuss the clubs finaces then u gt it again & again & again & again lol
so do u think i should sack this 1 as well then you would think he would be smart enought to say man u or man city chelsea etc instead of liverpool i mean how dumb can he be when he is meant to be world class :D

Just get a really good assistant.

Frank De Boer is amazing. Or Pat Rice, but conferences don't affect the game much, it's just a bit of morale and something else for the player to do.

Just get a really good assistant.

Frank De Boer is amazing. Or Pat Rice, but conferences don't affect the game much, it's just a bit of morale and something else for the player to do.

the guy i have is my 2nd *** to do the same & this guy is classed as world class status tho so dont think u can get much better than that