Raavan

Reaction score
I play as everton and kept winning in my first save... all the pre seasons and the first 9 competitive matches and the morale of the team was 'very good' and/or 'superb'.

Then comes Man Utd away and I lose (my first loss) 2-0 but evenly played on the whole. And the teams morale

goes to very poor/poor all of a sudden
. I didn't even say anything to anyone of the players.

All this while I do good team talks and criticise/praise players regularly.

so what gives?????????

What was your pre match/half-time/post match team talk?

Also did you reassure players who played well or warned players who played bad after?

Also try do other things to improve morale. Lower training for that week by adjusting match training to have a boost of conditioning as it'll be important for your next game if you can't rely on morale.

It's a manager game bro. These are the sorts of "issues" that other people have that I actually enjoy. Because it's realistic given the context. So if you explain exactly what you did or better yet have screen shots (you should be able to get all that information in the post-match report including team talks) then we'll be able to tell you where you went wrong. Because it's you not the AI. I think the AI has morale down pact. Needs more addressing in injuries/transfers/player complexities (sponsorship signings in German league for example), etc. before we even look at morale which works "pretty well" but can be a see you next tuesday ;)

Yeah I know...

It was just a rant I suppose 'coz I too enjoy the whole package that is FM.

I think a few hours away from the game has calmed me...:D

Thanks anyways guys...
Cheers

happened to me once and it was frustrated..winning all, morale superb... suddenly not poor , ABYSMAL.....only help it to try win 2-3 games...nothing else i guess