Psychotic17

Reaction score
I've read a Steam comment thread where someone said they found an FM15 custom database with all leagues restricted to same-nation-as-club players. I can't seem to find this anywhere, does anybody know something about this?

Also, if I wanted to create such a mod myself, would I have to edit each of the hundreds of competition in the game separately one by one or is there a way to edit them all at once?

Thanks for any replies.

I actually happen to be making one of these for Europe. Currently on France (going alphabetically). Glad there's some interest

fr-ted.jpg

Haha I thought it was about FM-base having a racist moderator when I saw the title.

And Spuddy, you may have more luck waiting a few weeks and doing that for FM2016 instead

Do you not hear how racist this soundsoO)

It's not racist at all. All he wants is to create leagues that are solely represented by the nation their in. Think of how many stories there are that have an aim of "English only" players. The Champions League has a domestic player requirement; that's not racist. It's like Athletic Club Bibao, but on a national scale to make leagues represent their nations.

Don't belittle a genuine problem facing many players and fans in football. This is not a thread attempting to say that one nation is better than any other and stigmatizing a whole race of people as being inferior.

Although I see your point, do you not know what the main of football is. Winning. If you have this Play only in National league, then you'd have countries boasting about how much better they are over other nations. And you can see what happens after that.

OK, apparently you are serious... oO)

Although I see your point, do you not know what the main of football is. Winning. If you have this Play only in National league, then you'd have countries boasting about how much better they are over other nations. And you can see what happens after that.

You mean like the World Cup? Yes, you're right lets abolish that racist tournament!

Seriously though, this is in no way racist! How that ever come up is beyond me. Honestly. Sometimes i just have to shake my head.

If you guys want a taster, I could upload a few of these databases as a taster before FM 2016 is released?

Have 17 European databases with one division, and cup in some of them.
Also, the teams have incredibly high reputation, and a transfer/wage budget to match!

[FONT=source_sans_proregular]https://mega.nz/#F!a00hDY6K!RUNnmZjYRiNA2MD7WOgybA is the link for the 16 (one of them is just a notice THAT YOU SHOULD REALLY READ :/)

Please feel free to tell me how it's working or not working :)[/FONT]