is there a way to change the layout back to 2009 style ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrymonk

Reaction score
hi i cant get use to the new layout of 2010 i have had the game since it came out and i still hate the layout also i dont like the new tactics setup .. is it possible to change it all back to 09 as i want to play the game but i cant stand the new set up . i now i sound like i am a moaning old sod but i just dont like change .. please help me !!

thanks alot pal .. you no when you bid on a player and you want to confirm bid .. when i use the confirm on the left of the screen it does not go back to player profile like it should do and it does with the one on the right does this do this on yours ??

there is an fm09 skin that makes the game look exactly like 09, but its only available through steam

dont know because i dont use steam lol (A)

someone will know, just got to wait for them to post

i got the 2009 skin last night there of some other website, i don't have steam?was it just for steam users?:S

you can edit it in prefrenes, Display and sound

and there is a fm09 skin.

FM09 Skin on Steam:

In the game go to Options > Preferences > Display and Sound > then under the Windows Settings go to Skin then the FM 2009 Skin

i dont like the different colum headings like manager and team i just like the old set up is there not a way to copy the skin off my fm2009 and delete the 2010 skin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.