Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Is there a way to expand a newly built stadium??

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to this forum page but I was wondering if anyone has played the game as much as I have to tell me if there is a way to expand a newly built stadium. I am manager of man united, and im in 2034 where I had owners after the glazers who expanded old trafford to 90k seats. Few years after that new owners sold old trafford for around 400mil and built a stadium named after me the "The Boss Arena" it has exactly 129,547 seating capacity. I think I have had this stadium for about 7-8 seasons now and I'm wondering if there's a way to expand this new one because I been trying to ask the board from last season but the option isn't available.

Would appreciate any info thank you

Reaction score
The reason that you can't expand is that the stadium that you have has already reached it's maximum potential for size.