majkl22

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am just starting my second season with Nottingham Forest. In last season I managed to win Carling Cup and get promoted from the first place. Now I want to stay in Premiership. I am asking you to give me some tips how to survive (in my last game I was relegated). I don't need any names, just want to know your opinion.. what will be the most important aspects for my team and matches now, what areas of the squad I shoud strenghten, which players should I get rid of (for example Blackstock was brilliant in Championship, but should I play him in PL, or bring a new one?)

In championship I used to play possession football with 4-2-3-1 formation. But I know I can't afford this style in PL. In the screen there is my team (loanies will return to their clubs, I don't have a buy option). I don't know how much money I will get in the start of the season, but expect around 10 mil at least.

My usual starting line-up in championship: Camp - Coelho, Wilson, DeMerit, Gunter - McKenna, Ramsey - Anderson, McGugan/Benachour, Zezinho/Tyson - Blackstock

Thank you, if you need any more info, just tell me.

Last edited:
You won the League Cup with Nott.Forest in your first season? oO)

Yes, but I must admit that I was very lucky indeed (with draw too). Until quaterfinal I played lower teams and struggling Fulham, in qf I got Bolton (won on penalties), in semifinal West Ham (2-2 at home, 1-2 in London) and in the final I got Liverpool. They really got me under pressure, but only goal was scored in 81. minute by Paul Anderson after counter attack (A) (sorry, mate, Fernando was injured :$)

Last edited:

Seen loads of people do it. Perhaps answer people's questions instead of picking up on every little thing?

You need new strikers mate. :)

Perhaps a strong Premiership tried and tested CM?