ross011

Reaction score
is there a way or has people done this before by starting on a game and just focus the youth and not even spending a single penny on the transfer window? like im tottenham and the board asks you to playing attacking football and to focus on the youth and the other day they were dissappointed with me cause i let this player go even though my assisstant manager told me too and he was less than 4k! but it got me thinking and really i would like to prefer this but i want to focus more on my youths but most of these players are less than 1K but does that even matter? like their report are not good too but are you able to turn it around and like when you first had them they were 1k and 5 years later they are 10 million? also could you do that by singing players for free who has just been released? players that dont look good for the future but than you can turn that around for them? i would love to this and not buy any players and just focus on the youth!

if you can make a mediocre player play well with your tactics, you can sell them pretty easily for **** loads of cash.

For e.g. Wellington Nem is 4M at the start, and almost near his full potential ability. But if he plays well for your team for 1-2 seasons, you can sell him for 40M.
Basically the bigger the reputation your player has, it becomes more valuable. And to achieve this kind of reputation, he needs to perform well, getting selected into the "lists".

Let's say you have MessiJr, the best youth player in the world. But he doesn't play much in your team and can not score those hat-tricks or most assist in a season. Then his reputation won't increase and you'll get 5M offers for a player worth 500M.