Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Is there an In-game editor?

Nov 21, 2013
Hi everyone,

I would just like to know if there is an In Game editor this year?

I'm currently writing my manager story which I do every year where I replace the Wrexham squad with 30 players at random. But I can't find the editor?

I have the actual editor but the in game one made it much easier, anyone know where I can find it?

Average Joe

May 25, 2009
You can buy it through Steam I think mate, not sure if there is a fan made one like previous years for free though

Logorex

Oct 7, 2011
You can buy the official SI version.
There's also FMEL. It's free and you can find it on the fmscout site.

USMNT

Nov 5, 2014
Where? I was looking but couldnt find it

Thanks everyone
You don't buy it through steam.

This is what you do: Fire up FM15. At the main screen, at the bottom you will see Downloads. Click on it. In there it will give you the option to purchased the in-game editor. Sorry I can't offer too much more detail. I am at work and just trying to remember it off the top of my head.

Nov 21, 2013
You don't buy it through steam.

This is what you do: Fire up FM15. At the main screen, at the bottom you will see Downloads. Click on it. In there it will give you the option to purchased the in-game editor. Sorry I can't offer too much more detail. I am at work and just trying to remember it off the top of my head.
Brilliant! I brought it last year but completely forgot how!