Is there any auction games just now with spaces

Status
Not open for further replies.
no and if their was you would need more than 51 posts :)

I would make one but no-one would join it so I won't make it

How its that auction stuff, can anyone explain me how that games work ?

Basically. You get a few people to give team names and stuff. And then every so often(normally once per day) the host puts a set of players and managers up on the thread and you PM the bids to them. When all the players have been sold. Someone will put it in the ediotr, Make a DB and then upload it for people to play

Basically. You get a few people to give team names and stuff. And then every so often(normally once per day) the host puts a set of players and managers up on the thread and you PM the bids to them. When all the players have been sold. Someone will put it in the ediotr, Make a DB and then upload it for people to play

And you could choose which team to be ? .. also what about the budget ?

The team is a created team that you pick. And budget's are decided by the host normally

Nope, most are invite only or require a certain amount of forum posts.

But thats only most, Probably 60-75% are invite only or post numbers

yeh, but there are people that dont do invite only, Which are normally the ones that dont last

yeh, but there are people that dont do invite only, Which are normally the ones that dont last

I know this, that's why I put most. You're trying to start an argument about nothing.

The reason it is invite only or a minimum post count requirement is because you need to come on pretty much every day to submit your bids, otherwise it's pointless you playing.

I'm not trying to start an arguement mate yeh that is the reason. Cus you get people that come on for 3 days then forget about it

Status
Not open for further replies.