Is there any way to make a reserve team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Firstly i apologise if this is posted in the wrong place, though i wasnt sure where else it could go.
My problem is with my current team at Barcelona. I know that the they have Barcelona At. as their reserve team, but in the game they are an affiliate rather than a reserve team. This is a problem to me, as on previous saves with english teams i have been able to use 'play in reserves' or something similar to that effect.

I hope that you could give me advice on how to change this,

Editing section seems more obvious than tactics.....

Anyway. Spanish B teams and Athletic sides (same thing) are more trouble than they are worth in the game, messing around with them in the editor only ever causes problems, so i don't see a solution to your problem without a complete rebuild of the spanish nations ruleset and league structure; a time consuming task.

The structure you are experiencing, ie not having a 'real' reserve time is realistic to how it works in real life, so i guess you will just have to deal with it. Adopt a youth policy and use your youth side (U19 or U18 cant remember which) in the same way you would have used a reserve side in England.

Sorry about that,

and okay, thanks for that info, i guess i will just have to deal with it then,

Status
Not open for further replies.