Is there any way to see players ca/pa (that works for pc right now)

moonson

Reaction score
Hey!
Im wondering if anyone knows of a tool or something like geniescout that lets you see and list your games players current/potential ability points to make scouting easier? That works now for pc since geniescout isnt public yet?

Thank you!

Hey!
Im wondering if anyone knows of a tool or something like geniescout that lets you see and list your games players current/potential ability points to make scouting easier? That works now for pc since geniescout isnt public yet?

Thank you!

i think the in game editor does did last year not bought it this year yet

But isnt that complicated to load every time you want to scout? Like you have to restart the game etc? And can you list it somehow, like forwards with highest pa?

But isnt that complicated to load every time you want to scout? Like you have to restart the game etc? And can you list it somehow, like forwards with highest pa?

No I don't think so but you can look at individual players it's a ball ache but it's the only thing I can think of if genie scout ain't working

You can filter the search to show players of a certain potential and current ability, well you could on the last one anyway.