Is there anyone who has not updated their game and still has 13.0.0 version

Jayesh

Reaction score
...or any version that is not 13.3.2

I need a favor. Could you be kind enough to start a game, with the English Premier Division as the only league and at the add manager screen save the game, and then upload it so others could download and play. It would be great.

Thx.

It will still use version 13.3.2

It will just use the transfers from the original patch

I think

It's not possible, well there might be a way but it would probably have severe repercussions. You can have the database and everything else you seem to want, just not the patch. Why don't you like 13.3.2 anyway?

I just hate the match engine. It was great before that. Normal results and all. now all of a sudden every third match is a 5 - 5 or 7-7. Like I suddenly started playing tennis or something. All tennis scores. And every match is at least one major injury. Its just beyond retarded.

I was hoping that if someone has 13.0.0, then the old patch would have the old m.e. whose save game I could then use to have the earlier experience. As things stand, the game is ruined for me. I cannot play a game where I get tennis set score every match. 6 - 6 6 - 5 6 - 3 its just laughably bad.

What team/league are you playing in?

I just hate the match engine. It was great before that. Normal results and all. now all of a sudden every third match is a 5 - 5 or 7-7. Like I suddenly started playing tennis or something. All tennis scores. And every match is at least one major injury. Its just beyond retarded.

I was hoping that if someone has 13.0.0, then the old patch would have the old m.e. whose save game I could then use to have the earlier experience. As things stand, the game is ruined for me. I cannot play a game where I get tennis set score every match. 6 - 6 6 - 5 6 - 3 its just laughably bad.
What are your circumstances? I wouldn't say there's major injuries every match, I've not had many injuries this patch at all, what's your pitch condition, physio team, your players injury proneness, injury history, stamina, the levels of fitness you're playing them at etc? I seem to remember 13.0 had rugby scores though. I'll give you there are some slightly unrealistic but there are some results in real life that if they happened on a computer game, you'd deem unrealistic. Some of the defending in the prem has been awful though, so if you're there, that data could be making a difference.

I was playing Arsenal got to '21 season. Was doing great won two European Cups, 3 premier ships, 3 league cups, no FA cups (lost 3 finals), European Super Cups and World Club Championships. That was till '18. Then the game went bonkers on me after the update and the last two seasons were nonsensical. Injuries after injuries, and tennis scores. I deleted the save and thought I will contact Sega, and thats what I have been doing till now. Contacted them, Steam, Sports INteractive. All tell me the game is patched thats how the game will run and there is nothing to be done about it. Haven't even bothered to have another go at a serious save.

What are your circumstances? I wouldn't say there's major injuries every match, I've not had many injuries this patch at all, what's your pitch condition, physio team, your players injury proneness, injury history, stamina, the levels of fitness you're playing them at etc? I seem to remember 13.0 had rugby scores though. I'll give you there are some slightly unrealistic but there are some results in real life that if they happened on a computer game, you'd deem unrealistic. Some of the defending in the prem has been awful though, so if you're there, that data could be making a difference.

Top level circumstances. I was playing with Arsenal. top training facilities, top quality pitch, I never started anyone with a condition and match fitness less than 85%. The breaking point was there just was seemingly a knee tendinitis injury epidemic with the team. Two season in a row every inury was knee tendinitis. Three matches in a row three players out with Knee Tendinitis. One of those was Lars Bender. Out 4 months with the said injury. Then he returns, first match he plays after four months, (after I had him play for the reserves and get to 90% match fitness) ... KNEE TENDINITIS out 4 months. I was like that is nonsense. I deleted the save after that and contacted, sega. The rest you know.

Fair enough, if that has happened. I hope you go away, calm down, read all advice on trying to prevent this stuff and have a look around. It may be something your tactics or the AI logic is doing, I don't know. Knee tendonitis recurrs, so the next game thing doesn't surprise me but that's unlucky. Less than 85% for me does signal a bit of a problem, most are 95% except emergencies. Hopefully, you'll go back and have a game sometime and find it isn't quite as bad.

Last edited:
Fair enough, if that has happened. I hope you go away, calm down, read all advice on trying to prevent this stuff and have a look around. It may be something your tactics or the AI logic is doing, I don't know. Knee tendonitis recurrs, so the next game thing doesn't surprise me but that's unlucky. Less than 85% for me does signal a bit of a problem, most are 95% except emergencies. Hopefully, you'll go back and have a game sometime and find it isn't quite as bad.

Yes thats what happened. I am p***ed off with Steam/Sega, and pretty much the whole set up. I had a perfectly good save ruined. I have read up on it a lot, and even contacted Sega and all involved, who basically told me too bad but there is nothing to be done. So unless there another update, (which there won't be) I am stuck with a version I don't like, didn't buy, and don't want. The one that I want, I did buy and I really liked is lost. That is just nonsense.

Really unlucky as I said. I sympathise with that. Unfortunately, if there was something wrong, you deleted that save and it would have had all the evidence SI needed to do something about it. I've just had a brainwave about the injury problems, download the editor, load up the database you want, and manually decrease the frequency and percentage of it happening in a match, save the editor file and load up a new game with the editor file. That should help but I'd also be narked off in your situation.