Is there going to be a GENIE SCOUT for FM2011?

Dimevodno

Reaction score
Can someone tell me if there is going to be a genie scout released for FM 2011? Thanks

Plus the latest patch has just come out and the developer needs to make Genie compatible with it.

When does it release? <)

fuuuuuuu.png

There was an update on the site a week or so a go. The bloke that makes it originally said it would be out end of this year but has now said it wouldn't be done in time and he doesn't know when it will be finished.

I just hope it will be compatible with all FM paches because Genie scout 2010 was not compatible for FM 2010 patch 10.3. Dont get me wrong;) Btw I cant wait.
Genie scout was compatible for patch 10.3
You must download the new one :p

I cant wait too! Is FossMeister is slacking?

Genie Scout is 90% completed accorinding to FM Scout!!!!!!

Im worried for ScoutMiester, it looks really good and i am sure it was relying on people to download before Genie came out :(

I just hope they do release SM before GS but i do not want to put any pressure on the creator because they are doing a brill job.

Genie Scout is 90% completed accorinding to FM Scout!!!!!!

Im worried for ScoutMiester, it looks really good and i am sure it was relying on people to download before Genie came out :(

I just hope they do release SM before GS but i do not want to put any pressure on the creator because they are doing a brill job.

I think Foss is literally pulling his hair out as he has been unable to make Scoutmeister compatible with 11.2 patch yet.

Except for it not being compatible with 11.2 is sm completed? Also GS is compatible with 11.2 and has new features such as searching on specific height and weight. I am in full support of SM though and hope it comes out soon :D