is there some sort of bug with chairmen?

GazFtw

Reaction score
im in my 3rd season, half way through,
just left newcastle for man city,
at newcastle i was 4th for long periods, even looking like title challengers for a while,
fell away in to 6th, still uefa,
and obviously fans and board loved me,
but then in the 3rd season,
i was doing alright in the league, nothing spectacular,
going well in uefa
but the board said i should be doing better and my job status was very insecure,
even though i only signed a new contract the previous summer
is there something wrong with chairmen or something?

This does not help but I have the same problem, not with the Barcodes but the Millwall.

So if anyone know's please please post.

I don' want to get sacked from another job:D

Certainly sounds very odd. Best thing to do is to go to the SI forums and report it as a bug (loading your save game to their server etc) to see if it is. Boozemonster posted recently about something similar and it does seem mighty odd.

How do i get Cardiff City to have a board takeover? OR Do They Just Randomly Happen

At the start of each season when the board ask what your expectations are (mid table finish, title challenger, title winner) what are you telling them? Obviously the higher your expectations the more they are willing to back you financially, but that also increases the pressure to do well and get good results!!!

Personally I always chose the lowest expectation, and then at ramdom points throughout the season I ask for more funds... keeps everyone happy then!!!

How do i get Cardiff City to have a board takeover? OR Do They Just Randomly Happen
They randomly happen,although if you go to the data editor before you start your game you can choose what type of board you want for your team,PLC or tycoon.

At the start of each season when the board ask what your expectations are (mid table finish, title challenger, title winner) what are you telling them? Obviously the higher your expectations the more they are willing to back you financially, but that also increases the pressure to do well and get good results!!!

Personally I always chose the lowest expectation, and then at ramdom points throughout the season I ask for more funds... keeps everyone happy then!!!

Its was mid table i chose
it wasnt as good a start to the season as the one before
but it wasnt as if i was going to get relegated.
although, now, they're in the relegation zone and i have 72,000,000 burning a hole in my pocket
screw them.