AyrUnited1

Reaction score
I've got to the stage on fm where i've just been downloading things and testing them out. I got to 2025 with using my own tactics with Liverpool and achieved quite a bit. I got bored of that eventually and just eventually made loads of seperate saves. Now though i'm wanting a serious save again and deleted all of my saves as i just can't seem to focus on the 1 career when i have like 4 seperate ones.

So my question is, has anybody found a tactic that just works straight away similar to Raikans match exploit tactic from fm2012? I understand that fm2013 is a lot more complex and relies more on the players moral and actually reading your players scout reports checking for weaknesses and tweaking your tactic to exploit these. So far tactics i have tried to download have not worked so well.

IN FM12 ( and from CM-FM11), the perfrect tactic was the one that abused the match engine in the best way so then , there was a perfect tactic to beat the match enigine.

IN FM13, you play agains an opponent so here and not the Match Engine, the perfect tactic is the one that exploits the weakneses of the opponent whilst, taking advantaged of all of our stregnths and denying the opponent of using the skills and taking advantages of our weaknesses.

The best tactic for FM12 was SkyHigh-Johnnyhugs.... AMAZING!

In FM10,11,12 you had the corner exploit. So as long as you got your corners you was guaranteed a couple of goals each game. I guess that was kinda perfect.

the best 1 for fm12 was when you had 3 st and the mid st could get over 100 goals a season

I am actually very surprised how they managed to create a match engine with no exploits... well done to them tbh as I thought it would not be possible!