ijoinedforfm

Reaction score
I've found a pretty decent regen i want to sign from poland i make an offer and it gets accepted but the player says he doesn't want to enter contract discussions even though when i declared interest in him he said he would love to play for me.. so is this happening to anyone else?? pretty annoying considering monaco and real madrid are making bids for him too.

I've had the same problem with my newly promoted to BPL team Sheffield Utd. I noticed how Hancox (LB from Championship) was delighted to join us untill the contract negotiations, which automatically got rejected by the player cause he wasn't interested anymore. Untill I scouted him again and he was delighted to be able to join us again.

I somehow was able to go into negotiations with him eventually and sign him, but now another very similar transfersaga is unfolding.

Anyone know why this is happening?

I couldn't get him to negotiate and he signed for Monaco. This has never happened to me before i also saw someone saying it happened in their Shalke save too

Just had this happen to me again besides it wasn't a regen, I had an offer accepted for timo werner and instantly his agent says he isn't interested in entering discussions with me yet when i declare interest he would love to play for me. Does anyone know a way around this or something?

Just had this happen to me again besides it wasn't a regen, I had an offer accepted for timo werner and instantly his agent says he isn't interested in entering discussions with me yet when i declare interest he would love to play for me. Does anyone know a way around this or something?

Probably his agent being a ****, club are you?

experiencing a similar thing

I have experienced a similar thing after the 14.2.2 update where I can make a bid for a player and the club accepts it, but the window where I can negotiate the contract with the player never appears - a few days later I receive a message that transfer was cancelled because the player was unable to agree personal terms with me... even though I have not even offered him a contract.

Happended with 4-5 players yesterday. I am chelsea. Was bidding for Danilo, Alex Sandro, Insigne, Doria and more. Where this happened. Very frustrating - it is destroying the game. :(

Same here , various issues including agreeing personal terms with player and then I wait and wait and the deal just disappears. Also players listed as interested in joining me then say they have no interest in contract negotiations.

Probably his agent being a ****, club are you?

Man city. Looks like I'm going to loose out on a player again due to this three other clubs are now bidding for him :(

looks like a regular thing now then, hopefully SI sort it out

EDIT: He's now just said a move to man city would be too good to turn down. Rubbing salt in the wounds -.-

Last edited:
I have experienced a similar thing after the 14.2.2 update where I can make a bid for a player and the club accepts it, but the window where I can negotiate the contract with the player never appears - a few days later I receive a message that transfer was cancelled because the player was unable to agree personal terms with me... even though I have not even offered him a contract.

Happended with 4-5 players yesterday. I am chelsea. Was bidding for Danilo, Alex Sandro, Insigne, Doria and more. Where this happened. Very frustrating - it is destroying the game. :(

Go to your transfers page instead of waiting for something to come into your inbox and offer them a contract.