Is this a glitch ?

theoxinator

Reaction score
Just playing my Ac milan save and was playing napoli, their striker was off injured, my defender played a pass back towards my gk and all of a sudden the player off the field ran on to try win the ball, anyone else had this ? Thanks.

Sound pretty cool, but i've never tried it :p

that sounds like napoli were cheating, that has never happened to me!

Off as in the sidelines?

Your allowed to come back on the pitch when the ref allows you, then he went to get the ball.

he was doing a shevchenko when he come out the tunnel late for chelsea got the ball and scored

Go back on to the match and save the highlights and upload them on here, I really want to see this. Look here to find out how.

Go back on to the match and save the highlights and upload them on here, I really want to see this. Look here to find out how.
ok mate will do

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

my video wont convert know why ?

upload it to youtube?
iv had something like this before i think:) althoguh it was just a defender came on when a player was almost certainly clean through:L:L

i had a similar problem in my middlesbrough save but it wasnt a scorin oppurtunity its just players coming on the pitch.

i had brought mcdonald and robson off and replaced them with ritchie da laet and chris riggott but when i looked on the pitch my striker and midfielder were still on haha i wasnt going to complain but WTF :D

kinda wierd but is allowed as ref signalled player to come up