215 views. As I said, any help is appreciated. Anybody has an idea?

Took 15 seconds to Google this.

1. Soft Brexit – the status quo remains intact, and nothing changes.
  2. Footballers are granted the same special exemptions that are currently given to ‘entertainers’. This means it is easier for them to obtain work permits than other people, and it will not have a huge impact on player movement from the EU.
  3. Hard Brexit: the work permit rules that apply to non-EU players are now used for EU players as well.

Do your EU players now have an icon next them for WP in the squad screen? then prob yes.

Go out in a limb and say yes this is some form of a hard brexit

So it that a yes? You haven't answered the question.

I gave the information and assumed you could figure it out by, you know, reading and thinking about it for a moment. Its right there in front of you....

Hard Brexit: the work permit rules that apply to non-EU players are now used for EU players as well.

So unless you now require work permits for all non-UK players - which your screen cap does not say you do - then it is not a hard brexit.

I'd say it's not a soft or a hard brexit, it's somewhere in between the two. IIRC, there's lots of different flavours of brexit modelled in the game, which one you'll get you never know, until it happens!