karakorum

Reaction score
Hi all. Im going to get stuck into a big LLM game with AFC wimbledon. I was thinking of editing the database so that we would have a parent club as a local premiership team. The most local I can find are Fulham and Chelsea. What do people think of this? Is it acceptable?

hmm it would be good for your team but not very realistic try requesting a parent club and see who they give you, proably they will have teams like charlton, crystal palace, qpr

you could try getting a load of loan players and see if they become your parent club i did it in fm 2010 with accrington and got r.madrid cause i loaned like 4 players off them

Although a lot of people would regard using edited databases as cheating (depending on what you've edited). I suppose adding Chelsea or Fulham as a parent club is realistic due to the close geographical proximity and a number of clubs at BSP level have parent clubs in the football league/premier league. You only have cause for concern if you edit the rep or finances of your team which is definitely cheating. I imagine a lot of players from Chelsea/Fulham will reject going on loan to you unless the club itself decides to loan them to you.

on my very first game in lower league we all added one under 18s england pro to our team as a start, nothing else. it was fun, but you get less satisfaction this way...i find.

What's the point of doing that mate? You'll never get the whole satisfaction

I applied for a parent club with MK Dons and managed to get Chelsea as a parent club so it is worth a shot